**INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY.
THURSDAY 26/11/20 BETWEEN 3:00PM - 3:30PM
SATURDAY 28/11/20 BETWEEN 1:00PM - 1:30PM.
**PLEASE CONTACT JOYCE LIU ON: 0466 968 829**
With its own title, this high quality townhouse incorporates a well thought-out design for quality living and lifestyle enjoyment. Situated within the highly prized Glen Waverley Secondary Zone alongside many family-friendly amenities there is nothing more to do than to just move in.
Offering contemporary design amongst spacious and light filled interiors, this home provides a high quality build with low maintenance living. Subtle features such as high ceilings and wide doorways
• 3 large bedrooms with BIR, Master with WIR and ensuite
* Gourmet Kitchen with plenty of storage, quality fittings, gas appliances and butler's pantry overlooking a spacious dining area
• Large formal living area downstairs and an additional spacious sitting area upstairs
* Outdoor entertainment deck accessible through sliding doors from both dining and living areas
* Family bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
• Solar panels with battery storage installed
* Large single lockup garage
• No owners corporation
Located close to Scotchman's Creek reserve and wetlands, within driving distance to Syndal Primary School, The Glen Shopping Centre, Glen Waverley Secondary College and Glen Waverley Train Station.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs.
Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence checklist: diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
*Photo ID required on inspection
*ALL PRIVATE INSPECTION ATTENDEES ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK OR FACE-COVERING*
With the well being of and health of our staff, residents, clients and contractors as our main priority it is our responsibility to advise of the following processes we are implementing in line with the State Government and WHO regulations to prevent the spread of Covid-19:
Should you be experiencing any of the following, we request that you do not enter the property and advise our Agents before scheduling an inspection:
• Are showing any symptoms of illness/cold/flu
• Have tested positive or been in contact with someone who has Covid-19
• Have returned from travel overseas the last 14 days
• Are currently under quarantine
We thank you for your attention and respecting the health and safety of our workplace.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools